Monday, October 13, 2008

No excuses!

As the title says, no excuses! We have been busy and things for me have been a bit topsy-turvy. The kids are growing like weeds and changing faster than "Quick Change"! I have gone back to work and have been working for about 7 weeks now. I miss my kids terribly and do all I have to do to get through each day. I am trying/hoping to find something to do at home so I can get back home to my babies soon! We'll see what happens! Henry is great. He hurt his shoulder a week and a half ago and is on light duty but he is great! He is working at the Police Athletic League and loving it. We had a nice summer and I didn't take nearly enough pictures of the kids so I'll share the best of the best. PS - As of this email Hannah is cruising along everything, almost standing on her own and trying to walk. She has two teeth and is trying to get one or two more...finally! She has the best personality and really enjoys driving her brother crazy. Seth is absorbing everything these days, so much so that we REALLY have to watch what we say, even when we think he can't hear us. He has come up with a few doozies lately! Of course, like the fantastic parents we are we TRY to hide our laughter while disciplining him and then bust out laughing two seconds later. Not the best parenting ever but if you could just see his sweet face! I'll promise not to promise to try to update on a regular basis. I'll do what I can is all I will say! A few of hannah's classic faces! (June 2008) Several of the kids together! (The really do love to play together!) Hannah's hair styled with "all natural products"...otherwise known as whatever she was eating for dinner that night. August 2008 A few of Seth... Watching TV with his pal Connor. Helping Daddy "Ga-poom" "Seth Smile!" Well, that's all for now! (If you ever want to see a picture bigger, just click on the picture.)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

They are getting so big! I didn't know you'd gone back to work - that must be so hard! I'll pray that you find something from home...

Melrose said...

It's so nice to see an update! Ive been wondering how you all are doing. We miss you and are praying for you all. A huge company for at home moms here is Shaklee. www.shaklee.com They are one of the finest companies in the world for natural supplements, cleaning products, beauty products, etc. Their stuff undergoes serious tests and has to meet extremely high standards. My friend's mom sells it and the neat thing is, she got ten different families that each order a few supplements and cleaning products a month and she makes $2000 from their orders. That's all she needs to pay her bills so she has stopped seeking people out and just lives on these people's orders! I have four sem wives friends here that order each month from someone because they love their vitamins and diet products so much. Anyhow, check it out and call me if you have questions!

Lissa said...

Too funny! I was just looking at your blog last night wondering if I'd missed an update. Those two are growing like crazy!